CAREERS AT WORTHPOINTE
WorthPointe is the new frontier of financial planning for generations to come.
With the aging of Boomers to the rise of robo advisors, we are constantly evolving with the industry. We stay at the forefront, testing out new technology to streamline processes internally and for our clients. However, at our core, the mission will never change. We will always be a team of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals investing in people. We believe in the potential success of everyone’s future, and grow with our clients.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN AND GROW WITH US?
WHETHER YOU’RE AN ADVISOR SEEKING:
- An affiliation with a CEG/DFA/SMART BETA firm to accelerate
your growth or increase your quality of life
- An exit strategy
- Ownership of your book
- A way to transition inappropriate clients so you can create “Newco”
WorthPointe Wealth Management is your solution.
HERE’S HOW WE CAN HELP YOU BUILD YOUR CAREER:
- Lead Generation. Through WorthPointe’s sophisticated marketing program, you will receive qualified leads on a regular basis.
- Collaboration. Gain the opportunity to share technical and marketing information with your colleagues.
- CEG wealth management process. WorthPointe is “Newco” in the parlance of CEG Worldwide. We have the documents, processes and firm culture to support those dedicated to this methodology.
- Smart Beta. WorthPointe has been working exclusively with DFA and other smart beta specialists for more than 15 years. You’ll benefit from this strong institutional relationship, and be confident about your clients’ investment strategies.
- Death and long-term disability plan. In the event of your death or inability to serve your clients due to a long-term disability, WorthPointe may purchase them from your family based on pre-arranged terms.
- Professional relationships. As a larger firm, WorthPointe has robust relationships with the four major custodians— Schwab, Fidelity Scottrade, and TD Ameritrade—as well as DFA.
- Support. Receive paraplanning, portfolio management, compliance, and administrative support (accounting, legal, tax, bookkeeping, cash management and HR) so you can focus on existing and new clients.
- Bigger business. You’ll win bigger business as a part of a larger firm. Big clients want depth on your bench and someone behind you if something happens to you.
- New business development. Branding and marketing are taken care of at the firm level by professionals in those disciplines.
- Partner status. All advisors are “partners” in the firm; you receive full value for the clients you bring to WorthPointe.
- Equity arbitrage. Your business has greater value simply because your cash flow is part of a larger, more process- oriented and stable enterprise.
- Trust services. As a shareholder in a federally chartered, advisor-owned trust company, you have trust services at your disposal.
- Exit strategy. Whether you wish to move on now or in 5, 10, or 20 years—or die with your boots on—WorthPointe has a solution for you.