HAVE YOU EVER RUN ACROSS A “SERVICE” OR NEWSLETTER THAT PROMISES TO EASILY GUIDE YOU TO AMAZING INVESTMENT RETURNS?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
● Deceptive ways that investments returns are calculated.
● How these firms stay in business despite their record.
● What the “red flags” are, and how to detect them.
● Why real advisors who owe you a fiduciary duty at all times can not market in these ways.
● Why the fiduciary standard disallows certain types of communication that may seem “normal” in the largely unregulated world of “Infotainment” and “Fake news.”