A UNIQUE COMPILATION OF KNOWLEDGE TO HELP THE
NAVIGATE PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING
Get your complimentary copy of the e-book
A Financial Planning Guide for the LGBT Community by Kermit Johns
WHAT YOU’LL FIND INSIDE
• Liz Brenner offers important and reliable information on estate planning.
• If you are newly married or are planning to get hitched, you should read through Iain Howe’s contribution on income taxes.
• Embarking on a life together that’s going to include a real estate purchase? Read Jacobs & Mikeska’s advice on real estate and what Shawn Muncy has to say about mortgages.
• Andrew Chavez lays bare a lot of the terms in insurance policies that most agents never bother to explain.
• An article written by Andy Miller about adoption and surrogacy for same-sex couples. Andy describes the processes available but most importantly offers an outline of costs.
• Information about investing, from WorthPointe advisor and author, Kermit Johns