Connect with Joshua:
- Overview Brochure (click to download)
- Options Enhancement Brochure (click to download)
- Blog: Secret Loopholes in Advisor Fiduciary Duty to Clients?
- Blog: Fee Transparency and How Advisor Awards Can Fool You
- Blog: 10 Things You Should Say to Your Advisor
- Blog: Your Feelings About the Market are Probably Wrong
- Blog: Terrorizing Quarterbacks is Just Like Trading
- More blog posts by Joshua
JOSHUA I. WILSON, CMT®, AIF®
Partner, Chief Investment Officer
Joshua Wilson is a partner and our Co-Chief Investment Officer specializing in using derivatives and technical analysis in his collaboration with individuals and institutions who seek superior performance while maintaining a strict risk management protocol. Prior to WorthPointe, Joshua earned accolades at TD Ameritrade, where he served in a variety of roles including manager, responsible for over $2B in assets. He also led the national training and development program for all of TDA’s new advisors and managers and won a national coaching award. Known as a talented public speaker since giving his graduation speech at Brown University, Joshua was leveraged by TDA to teach skills classes to its entire advisor force and travel the country extensively to represent the firm. He taught on stage in front of thousands of beginning and intermediate investors, and also educated sophisticated investors who paid to learn trading and charting techniques from him.